Visa & Certificates
Consular & Visa
- Consular acceptance is from 8:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:30 on weekdays (excluding closed days).
- Documents required for various applications, please click on the appropriate item in the following.
- If you need to meet with consular officials at the time of application, please make an appointment for visits in advance.
- If you have any questions, please contact the following contacts.
- E-mail: email@example.com
1.Purposes of Use
Police Certificates from the Japanese Police Agency are issued only when they are required by foreign governments.
The certificate may be used for certain purposes such as applications for Solomon Islands visas.
Applicants who wish to apply for the certificate for any reason other than mentioned above need to contact our office for eligibility and the appropriate application procedure.
2.Required Documents (For non-Japanese citizens)
1. Three completed application forms
2. Valid passport(s)
3. You may also be required to provide a document proving the necessity of a police certificate (when we require it).
Applicants must come to our office in person to lodge the application and to take fingerprints.
8:30～12:00, 13:00～16:30 (Monday-Friday except public holidays)
An appointment is a required.
4. Processing Time
It will take approximately 2-3 months to get the certificate.